1. Development of curricula and programs in accordance with national or international academic reference standards.
2. Preparing researchers have the ability to plan and solve field problems.
3. Enhance staff and co-staff experiences through continuous active training.
4. Continuous training of alumni for updating their knowledge and practical skills .
5. Providing veterinary services to the surrounding community.
6. Sharing in developing the animal welfare to raise the national economy and offers clean and safe food of animal origin to the human.
7. Sharing the controlling of zoonotic diseases.