1. The College was a branch of Cairo University since the establishment of the Faculty of Commerce in 1976 until the issuance of the decision of independence and its implementation in the academic year 2005-2006.
2. The College was opened on 26 January 1977 as one of the faculties of the University of Cairo, and in 1983 the Presidential Decree No. (239) for the year 1983 was issued to establish Beni Suef Branch.
3. The college has begun transformation from various Faculties of Commerce and the first batch graduated from the Faculty of Commerce of Beni Suef in May 1979.
4. The Faculty of Commerce of Beni Suef applied the internal regulations of the Faculty of Commerce of Cairo until 1996 .
5. the internal regulations of the Faculty of Commerce of Beni Suef was issued based on the Ministerial decision No. (95) on 24/4/1996.
6. The new regulation was applied from the academic year 1996/1997 sequentially.
7. The old Regulation was applied again from the academic year 2001-2002 on the students of the first batch then the rest of the batches respectively.
8. Moving to the new building to begin study in it in the beginning of the academic year 1997/1998, which was prepared according to the latest styles of architecture to meet the needs of the college and the aspirations of the future.
9. Opening the new college campus on 21/7/1998.