The student union is formed annually from college students by way of election and it consists of the following committees chaired by Prof. Dr. / Vice Dean for Education and Student Affairs and General Coordinator of Students Union .
1. Cultural Committee
2. Social Committee
3. Sports Committee
4. Ranger Committee
5. Artistic Committee
6. Families Committee
the college, thanks to its students and the guidance and encouragment of faculty members, achieves many advanced centers at the university level in various cultural, artistic and sports activities.
Social Solidarity Fund:
The fund aims to achieve social security for students in various fields, it also contributes in the implementation of student services, and works to reduce the problems faced by students and prevent them from continuing their studies due to financial incomes deficit.
Fund social services:
The fund participates in achieving the same goals of social solidarity fund, and it gets its resources from donations given to the College from the organizations or individuals as a contribution to reduce the financial burden on students and provide better services necessary for the educational process, the following funds are involved in achieving the same purpose.
- Oriented Affiliation Fund
- Educational Services Fund.
- Raising the efficiency of educational services fund .-
- Education Development Fund.
Procedures for obtaining student subsidy of the Solidarity and social services fund
1. Getting a Social research form from Youth Care Department of the college
2. A Copy of the family card of the student's guardian
3. All documents that prove the eligibility of a student to get the appropriate subsidy .