Article (13): -
The period of study to obtain a diploma of specialization year and a half (three semesters) and are of two types:
- Section I: one semester (six months), followed by a comprehensive examination.
- Section II: two semesters (one year), followed by a comprehensive exam in the specialty.
Article (14): -
Conditions for registration in one of the diplomas of specialization:
1. requires the student to study under one of the special diplomas of specialization to have a bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery from a university in the Arab Republic of Egypt or equivalent degree from the Institute of scientifically recognized by the university.
2. must have spent training or equivalent year.
Article (15): -
It requires the student to obtain a diploma of specialization:
(A) obtaining an accredited college courses in:
♦ Windows computer - Excel - Word - Power Point - Internet))
(B) attend courses and training in clinical and practical satisfactory according to credit hours.
(C) that the work as a physician resident or visitor to drink at least one year in the Department of specialization or a hospital approved by the College Board.
(E) to succeed in the exam the first and second sections.
Article (16): -
Calculated the final estimate of the diploma on the face follows:
- 30% of the exam the first section.
- 70% of the exam, the Second Section.
Article (17): -
Calculated estimates of success and failure in exams diploma same master system (Article 11).
Student unrestricted master's degree if passed an examination first section was completed within the constraint message for specific regulation can get a diploma of specialization certificate in the case of performance Section II exams successfully.
Progress to be under the specialization diplomas once a year in the same master system (Article 6).
Exam system for diplomas the same master's exam system (Article 9).