Nursing Department of Internal Medicine
Medical Surgical Nursing Department
It includes four main scientific specialities:
1-1 Nursing Fundamentals
1-2 Medical Nursing and Its Subspecialties
1-3 Surgical Nursing and Its Specialities
1-4 Emergency and Critical Care Nursing
And it includes the following courses:
Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Parasitology, Pathology, Surgical Specialities (Uro-surgery, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT) Applied Nutrition, Pharmacology, Medical Specialities (Chest, Heart, Dermatology, Neurology), General Surgery.
To be leading medical surgical nursing between faculties of nursing regionally and demonstrate excellence in nursing practice, education, administration and research.
We are committed to promote excellence in medical-surgical nursing throughout prepare nursing students to be competent and professional nurses by utilizing high quality of education, research, evidence based practice and clinical training
1. Keep the latest development in the field of Medical Surgical Nursing.
2. Promote advanced nursing procedures in medical surgical areas.
3. Update the students and faculty of change in protocols and policies in Medical Surgical Nursing Field.
4. Facilitate research activities by the student and faculty members in the medical surgical nursing branches.
5. Develop Guidelines for clinical conduct in the Medical Surgical Field.
6. Ensure critical evaluation of faculty and student activities in the field of medical surgical nursing.
7. Encourage collaboration activities with other departments in the nursing faculty and Buni Suef University.