Divided into two main sub-specialties:
5-2 Psychiatric Counseling
Include the following:
Mental Health Nursing
Human Relations and Group Dynamics
The Department of Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing University, Beni-Suef University is going to achieve leadership position within the departments of Beni-Suef Faculty of Nursing and the corresponding colleges locally, regionally and internationally.
The Department of Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing University, Beni Suef University, commit to preparing a highly qualified and skilled graduate in the provision of psychological care to psychiatric patients and their families within psychiatric institutions and outside, according to community needs.
Objectives of Practical Training
- Adopt the latest scientific methods in the field of mental health nursing.
- Support students with the skills necessary to provide psychiatric competent care for psychiatric patients and their families.
- Develop psychiatric/mental health nursing program in light of local and international academic standards.
- Improving the performance of faculty members and their assistants in the Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Department.
- Develop the research plan in the Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Department to identify the needs of the community and work to meet them.
- Work on linking graduates to the labor market.